Engineered Wood Flooring
- Has the natural beauty of real wood andbenefits from the hard-wearing durability and stability of multi-layered construction
- Longer lengths and wider boards generally available
- Easier and cheaper to fit
- Can be either floated, glued down or secret nailed
- Is compatible with under floor heating
Engineered wood flooring combines the natural beauty of real solid wood flooring with the hardwearing durability of a multi-layered construction, allowing homeowners years of use and easy maintenance. Unlike solid wood flooring, it is possible to lay Engineered floors over under floor heating or in conservatories, giving you the flexibility to create a consistent finish throughout the entirety of your home or business. Engineered flooring is available in a wide range of White Oak and Walnut finishes.
Installation and Maintenance